Do you want to join a small and highly professional M&A team? PhiDelphi Corporate Finance is looking for an enthusiastic professional with strong analytical skills and relevant experience in corporate finance or transaction services to strengthen our team.
Interested? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or via 035 6727 600.
PhiDelphi Corporate Finance
- Leading independent merger and acquisition specialist with a unique approach. Recognised alternative to banks and Big 4 players
- Strong track record with over 250 diverse, mostly complex transactions in the mid-market. Numerous cross-border deals, leveraging a leading international network
- Structuring and supervising of the entire process of divestment, acquisition or financial restructuring for private companies (manager-owners), multinationals, private equity parties and management teams. Our tailor-made approach and result-orientation generate significantly higher chances of success than competitors
- High professional standards and high-quality requirements for our work
- You will be part of one or more project teams, you will be in charge of the daily management of a project team and you will work on all aspects of our transaction support.
- Furthermore, you contribute to the development of our client relations and our office
- Academically educated professional with minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience in corporate finance
- Demonstrated beta-analytical and data skills and strong communication skills (Dutch and English)
- Proactive and independent team player who wants to clearly understand situations and is committed to supporting clients
- Pleasant work environment in our close-knit, professional and solution-orientated team in an informal office
- Steep learning curve through diverse project work, due to extensive interaction with clients, and intensive collaboration within our experienced team
- Individual responsibility in projects and within our office
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth of our office in the coming years
- Excellent working conditions